The library uses a service called LibKey to help you access full-text faster, it works where the tool detects scholarly content. We highly recommend installing this browser extension for the quickest access to full-text articles.
Trouble installing? Turn on Consumer Apps for UH emails, visit: http://www.hawaii.edu/google/extra/extra.php
1. Visit LibKey Nomad to choose the extension based on your browser.
You’ll know it’s installed when you see this icon.
(Note: LibKey is now available in Safari!)
2. Next, link your LibKey extension to UH Mānoa Library holdings.
3. Click on the LibKey icon in your browser bar.
4. Next, search for Manoa in the “Select Organization” box and press enter.
5. Confirmation that your settings have been saved.
6. Now, when you find an article through Google you want to read, look for this icon to get the full-text!
Google Doc format of instructions
Health Sciences Library, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, 651 Ilalo Street, MEB 101, Honolulu, HI 96813 - Phone: 808-692-0810, Fax: 808-692-1244
Copyright © 2004-2023. All rights reserved. Library Staff Page - Other UH Libraries