Productivity - Finding Efficiency
We know it can be hard to learn all the ins and outs of the library (and UH!). This guide consists of our best recommendations for finding, accessing, and using library resources fast and efficiently. Spend a little time to set up these tools and save yourself lots of frustration later on!
- LibKey - a browser extension that retrieves PDFs based on our library's access, works across most academic databases
- PubMed Outside Tool - a setting to help PubMed remember your UH Mānoa affiliation to retrieve full-text faster (only applies to PubMed)
- Google Scholar - adjusting your settings to link Google Scholar to UH Mānoa library resources
- AccessMedicine app - link your UH Mānoa affiliation to the AccessMedicine app to access point-of-care tools on your phone/mobile device.
- DynaMed mobile app - link your UH Mānoa affiliation to the DynaMed to access all DynaMed content on your phone/mobile device.
- Micromedex mobile app - download the access and set up with UH Mānoa access
- Printing at JABSOM - Where and how to print wirelessly from your device.
- Wireless Passthrough - Tired of logging in every time you're on campus? Set the UH wifi network to remember your device.