- Policy on general library use
- Policy regarding patron conduct within the Library and on Library grounds. This policy includes restrictions on animals brought on property, cell phone & pager use, children, food & beverages, general collection use, smoking, etc.
- Policy on use of the Library’s Group Study Rooms
- Policy on the use of the Library’s public computers. It describes at length what computer use behaviors are considered inappropriate by the Library and University, from accessing information via the Internet (including e-mail) to using software and particular workstations
- Policy on how the Library develops and maintains the collections to meet the needs of the JABSOM’s faculty and students. This document includes a collection development policy for electronic resources.